At Fronius, we have been making electronics equipment for over a half a century. At our ISO 9001 certified production plants, we make only high quality products that we stand behind.
You will probably not encounter a problem with your FRONIUS Solar Inverter, but in the unlikely event that within 10 years from the original purchase, you discover a problem caused by defects in either workmanship or materials, we will be happy to see that it is repaired or replaced depending on what we decide would be best.
The FRONIUS Solar Inverters are designed to withstand normal wear and tear, but they are not indestructible. In the event that your inverter will need to be serviced, you must follow this policy and procedure for warranty returns and repairs:
- The Installer in the field notes a Service issue. Installer calls Fronius Technical Support Representative at (810) 220-4414. Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, from 6:00am to 6:00pm PST and weekends by appointment only.
- Fronius Technical Support Representative determines whether the issue requires a replacement unit or component, and if so an RMA is issued during the call.
- Information is collected regarding system information including serial number, where the replacement unit/component is to be delivered and where the potential Service Reimbursement would be used.
- Fronius USA, LLC ships a replacement unit/component to the Installer.
- The Installer replaces the non-functioning unit/component and returns the non-functioning unit/component back to Fronius within 14 days.
- Fronius USA, LLC inspects the non-functioning unit/component within 14 days of receipt to see if the issue falls under the scope of the Warranty agreement and the Service Reimbursement program. If the issue meets both criteria, your Service reimbursement of $250.00 per qualifying RMA can be either a credit provided on your companies behalf to your Fronius Distributor or a check issued by Fronius to your company (sorry Fronius can not issue service reimbursement checks to individuals). Further details of this program can be found in the Fronius USA Premium 10 and 15 year Warranties.
Note: There is no paperwork involved on the part of the installer to obtain an RMA as all information required will be obtained during the phone call.
Please contact your local dealer from where you purchased the inverter for immediate handling of warranty issues.